Are You Looking for a Labor & Employment Attorney in Tampa?
If you are having workplace issues and are in need of an Employment Attorney in Tampa, Florida, Lubliner Law Firm can represent you. Our Law Firm assists both employers and employees with employment law matters in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, Marion and Sarasota counties. Below is a list of labor and employment issues we handle at our law firm.
For immediate assistance with employment dispute matters, call (813) 381-5670. Lubliner Law firm in Tampa, Florida fights hard for the rights of employees and employers in the Tampa bay area. From breach of contract lawsuits when non-competes have not been honored, to wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination or harassment in the workplace, we can help. When it comes to lawsuits or claims for employment disputes, as with any lawsuit time is of the essence. Maybe you’re not sure if there are legal ramifications or damages from being wrongfully terminated, demoted or you have questions about unpaid wages. If you believe your employer is forcing you to do something wrong, or, if you are an employer who needs an employment attorney to guide you in the right direction or represent you, please feel free to call our Tampa law firm for an initial free consultation.EMPLOYMENT & NON COMPETE CONTRACTS
• Non-Disclosure Agreements
• Non-Compete Agreements
• Separation Agreements
• Severance Packages
• Trade Secret Protection Agreements
• Breach of Contract
• Compensation Agreements
• Confidentiality AgreementsWAGE AND HOUR DISPUTES
• Unpaid Wages, Bonuses, Overtime, Commissions, Overtime
• Equal Pay
• Workers CompensationEMPLOYMENT WORKPLACE DISPUTES
• Wrongful Termination
• Whistleblower Retaliation
• Discrimination and Harassment
• FMLA and USERRA
• OSHA Violations
Helpful Links Florida Employment Law
- Florida Department of Labor
- Whistleblower Claims Florida – Would you like to learn more about how our Tampa labor and employment law firm can help you with drafting, reviewing or enforcing Florida non-compete agreements? Do you believe you have a lost wage dispute or have you had a lost wage lawsuit filed against you? Read more about Florida labor laws and how it can effect you or call us for a free consultation.
- Older Workers Benefits Protection Act – This law is written to protect workers over the age of 40 against discrimination.