Health Care & Hospital Law Attorney, Tampa
We advise and assist our healthcare clients, including hospitals, individual healthcare providers, managed care organizations, physician organizations, long-term care facilities, and their insurers throughout all phases of medical litigation, including all phases of discovery, motion practice, mediation, arbitration, and trial. We regularly represent clients in the following areas:
- Defense litigation in medical malpractice lawsuits,
- Professional licensure investigations and proceedings initiated by the Department of Health or by a professional board,
- Peer review proceedings and credentialing matters,
- Discrimination cases and employment matters alleged within the healthcare context, and
We also guide and assist healthcare professionals and organizations with their transactional healthcare needs. Examples of our representations include:
- Assisting a company that sold its business which delivered oxygen and other medical gases to home health patients;
- Ongoing corporate representation, for several health care, managed care and long-term care facilities;
- Assisting owner(s) in the sell his interests in those companies and related properties;
- Reviewing, revising and drafting employment agreements for a number of medical practices, long-term care companies, managed care companies and physicians;
- Acting as the outside counsel in the nonmedical home care industry;
- Providing general corporate advice for several long-term care facilities;
- Providing advice on lease negotiations and intellectual property issues; and
- Reviewing and summarizing laws relating to the distribution of prescription drugs and assisting our client with applying those regulations to its ongoing prescription drug distribution business.
To learn more about our firm’s health care & hospital law practice, contact our firm at 813.381.5670 for more information. Our healthcare law attorney can representation clients in Tampa Bay, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, Marion and Sarasota counties.